Applications are invited from Engineering / MCA Freshers for the Capgemini Pooled Campus Drive.
Capgemini SE is a French multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Paris, France. Capgemini has over 270,000 employees in over 50 countries, of whom nearly 125,000 are in India.
Referred candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Should be graduating in 2021 / graduated in 2021
- Should have 60% and above in Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 7 semesters), and MCA (aggregate of 5 semesters)/ ME / MTech
- No Percentage criteria for SSC and HSC scores
- Qualification – MCA, BE / BTech (open for all branches for both BE and BTech)
- ME / MTech students must be only from Information Technology, Information Science, and Computer Science
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role, and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Should be open to signing a Service Level Agreement bond
- Candidates should not have more than 1 year of gap between academic milestone stages; the academic milestone stages considered are 10th & 12th standard, and Post-Graduation.
- Candidates should not have any gap within an academic milestone; the milestone academic stages considered are Xth, XIIth, Diploma, Degree, and Post-Graduation e.g. taking 5 years Vs 4 years to complete BE/BTech
- Candidates who have taken Degree after Diploma should not have any gaps between Diploma and Degree
- In case a candidate has appeared for XII more than once, the candidature will be considered provided both the mark sheets are available with an academic score of 50% or more in both attempts
- Candidates should not have any backlog at the time of appearing for the process
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the test assessment/selection process
- The entire selection process from test to interview will be done in virtual mode
- Candidates will be responsible for arranging the required infrastructure for appearing for the selection process which will be conducted online
Only those candidates who have cleared the test assessment (Step 1 to Step 3) will be invited for the interview.
The Behavioral Profiling Module is for understanding the innate profile of the candidate, for which we will share a workstyle report with the students who complete the module.
How to Register?
- Interested applicants can register for the campus through this link.
- Post-registration in the tool you need to apply for the job profile to participate in the event.
- Dates to register: Aug 23, 2021 to Sep 1, 2021
- Assessments will get scheduled starting from the 2nd week of Sep 2021