About the institute
Srinivasa Ramanujan Institute Of Technology (SRIT) is an engineering college in Rotarypuram, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India. t is a non-profitable organization which aims on imparting quality technical education.
About the conference
This conference provides a platform for various academicians, researchers and industry professionals across the globe to showcase their contributions in their respective domains of Mechanical Engineering and to discuss the recent advancements in the areas allied to the field of Civil Engineering.
This conference is also aimed to strengthen the relationship between academia and Industry. The keynote address delivered by eminent experts from academia and industry will surely expose the participants about the current happenings, cutting edge technologies and innovations in the field of Mechanical Engineering and explore the problems in Civil Engineering in wide variety of areas.
Open to all participants around the world.
For Civil Engineering,
- Construction Materials
- Environmental Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Green Building Technologies
- Nano Materials
- Recycled Materials
- Repair and Rehabilitation
- Smart Materials and Structures
- Structural Engineering
- Sustainable Construction
- Transportation Infrastructure
- Urban infrastructure and Solid Waste Management
- Water Resources Engineering
For Mechanical Engineering,
High quality reearch papers are expected from the following areas: (but not limited to)
- CFD Application of flow & Heat transfer Analysis.
- Composite materials for light weight applications (characterization techniques)
- Advances in tribology, Machine Dynamics and fracture & failure Analysis
- Industrial engineering and applications for solving social problems
- Manufacturing and production Engineering
Srinivasa Ramanujan Institute of Technology (SRIT), Anantapur, A.P.
Authors should strictly adhere to the following instructions:
- Authors should follow Springer Format to prepare the Paper.
- Papers should not be more than 8 Pages in length.
- Papers should be judged on originality, correctness, clarity and relevance.
- Submitted papers must be original work and should not be under consideration for another conference or journal.
For Springer Guidelines, click here.
For Paper Submission, click here.
Registration Fee (per author),
Industry Expert: INR 7,500/- ($150 USD)
Faculty: INR 6,500/- ($130 USD)
Research Scholar: INR 5,500/- ($120 USD)
Student (UG/PG): INR 4,500/- ($110 USD)
Participant (Without Paper): INR 3,500/- ($100 USD)
- Full Paper Submission Deadline : 31st August, 2018
- Acceptance Notification: 15th September, 2018
- Final Camera Ready Paper Submission: 15th October, 2018
- Registration Deadline: 30th October, 2018
- Conference Dates: 20th – 22nd December, 2018
Conference on Civil Engineering:
- For General queries, contact:+91 9700417917; firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Technical queries, contact:+91 8309618336; email@example.com
- For Accommodation and Transportation queries, contact:+91 9010522265; firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference on Mechanical Engineering:
- For General queries, contact:+91 7893005519; email@example.com
- For Technical queries, contact:+91 7893005529; firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Accommodation and Transportation queries, contact:+91 9505000134; email@example.com
To view the Brochure for Civil Engineering, click here.
To view the Brochure for Mechanical Engineering, click here.
For full details on Conference on Civil Engineering, visit the official website by clicking here.
For full details on Conference on Mechanical Engineering, visit the official website by clicking here.