IIT Roorkee is organizing an International Conference on Future Cities during December 11-13, 2019. Submit abstracts by April 15.
About the Conference:
The management of urban areas has become one of the critical development challenges of the modern century. Having this in mind, the Department of Architecture and Planning, IIT Roorkee, is organizing the ‘International Conference on Future Cities’, which would explore the strategies for sustainable management of future settlements.
The conference is an event in response to the growing need for understanding the urban settlements as key sites for appreciating the way civilization has shaped itself. It encapsulates a wide variety of critical aspects of planning and research, which cater to the growth of future cities.
The broad themes to be explored at the conference include:
- Planning Studies.
- Urban Development & Management.
- Governance & Policy Formulation.
- Sustainable Development.
Submit the abstracts here.
From Industry/R & D Organisations-
- Early Registration: INR 10,000.
- Late Registration: INR 12,000.
- On-Spot Registration: INR 15,000.
- Early Registration: INR 7500.
- Late Registration: INR 10,000.
- On-Spot Registration: INR 12,500.
- Early Registration: INR 4,000.
- Late Registration: INR 7,500.
- On-Spot Registration: INR 10,000.
- Early Registration: INR 3000.
- Late Registration: INR 3000.
- On-Spot Registration: INR 6000.
For the registration fee of International Delegates and registration form, click here.
- Last date for submission of abstract as per format: April 30, 2019
- Notification of acceptance of abstract: May 15, 2019
- Last date for submission of full paper: June 30, 2019
- Notification of acceptance of full paper: August 15, 2019
- Submission of revised version of full paper: September 15, 2019
- Last date for submission of camera-ready paper: September 30, 2019
- Registration for the conference (early date): October 15, 2019
- Registration for the conference(last date with late fee): November 15, 2019
Phone: +91 1332-284487
Mobile: +91 8006678223