About the Workshop
Motivated resource persons with significant experience in Data Analysis in Management and Social Sciences research. Hands-on learning through laboratory exercises. The participants will do the analysis under supervised learning. Course materials and exercises developed by the resource persons. Interpretation of the results of analysis for meaningful inferences. Certificates will be awarded to all participants who attend the workshop in full.
Research Scholars who are pursuing their research in Management / Social Sciences, faculty members with/without a doctoral degree interested in Management / Social Sciences research analytics and PG / M.Phil students of Management & Social Sciences.
- The participants will gain insights and hands-on experience on the
- Application of Statistical tools in decision making
- Use of parametric and non-parametric tests in hypothesis testing
- Use of Exploratory and Confirmatory factor analysis
- Application of Structural Equation Modeling in Hypotheses testing
- Application and testing of Mediation and Moderation Analysis
Anna University, Opp to Gandhi Mandapam, Sardar Patel Rd, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600025
Participants who are interested to attend the workshop may please register their details online by clicking here.
The fee for the three day workshop is 4,000/- (Rupees Four thousand only). This will include the workshop kit, lunch and refreshments.
- Register by July 11
- Workshop is conducted during July 19-21
Email: email@example.com (Most preferred mode of communication)
Dr. Jayanth Jacob: 044 2235 8772
Ms. Jasmine: 044 2235 7215
For full details, please click here.