About the Organiser
Kakinada Institute of Technology & Science with its acronym ― KITS Divili is established in the year 2008-09. The KITS Divili is spread over 10.13 acres of sprawling campus with right learning ambience.
About the Conference
“International Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering and Technology” invites you to share your research with us. The selected and registered papers are encouraged by submitting them for Reputed Journal (Scopus and UGC Approved Journals only). We are mainly focused on sharing current innovations and extensions for past models which can be the running wheels for the future. We are creating a pleasant platform for you to share your contribution and get good suggestions from our renowned people.
As we believe that one can be projective when they feel their pleasure in expressing their thoughts. That is why we have chosen the best hotel in its range so as to get your thoughts to be more expressive.
- Attending this conference would help you take a break from your work to sharpen your skills and polish your ideas and approaches by meeting your peers and counterparts.
- You can meet experts and high profile delegates face to face and share ideas and results of past and present researches.
- You can establish new networks on meeting new people and helps you learn new tools to keep you alive in your field of interest.
- This conference is good enough to provide you with a unique convergence of networking, learning and fun into a single package.
- This conference will force you to grow and challenge yourself with your ideas and approaches.
- All your research articles will be published in reputed Scopus Indexed and UGC journals
Original and unpublished research papers are invited from PG students, research scholars, Faculty, Industry Persons and scientists in the following areas of interest but not limited to:
- Aeronautics & Aerospace Engineering
- Biological Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering and Technology
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Information Engineering and Technology
- Materials Sciences and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering and Technology
- Power & Engineering
- Soft computing & intelligent systems in power engineering
- VLSI & Embedded Systems
- Image & Signal Processing
- Remote Sensing & GIS
- Internet of Things
Kakinada Institute of Technology and Science
Tirupati (V), Divili, Peddapuram(M),
|Category||Conference and Journal Publication||Conference Only|
|UG & PG Scholars||Rs. 8000||Rs. 1000|
|Research Scholars||Rs. 8500||Rs. 1500|
|Faculty||Rs. 9500||Rs. 2000|
|Industrial Participants||Rs. 10000||Rs. 2500|
- Papers are invited from UG/PG students, research scholars, Faculty of colleges and Industries.
- The manuscript should be 1.5 spacing, Times New Roman 10 font size and double column.
- Submit to the conference coordinator through email@example.com
- Maximum allowed pages while submitting a camera-ready paper is ten, extra pages will be charged with 200 INR per page.
- Maximum up to four authors / co-authors per paper are allowed.
- Extra person in a team would be charged with Rs 500
- Up to 4 members can register in a team & 2 members are only allowed for the paper presentation.
Last Date of Paper Submission
Registration Last Date
23, 24 November 2018
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +91 9133277254, +91 9133047725