About Green Olympiad
GREEN Olympiad is an annual written examination on environment initiated by The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) in 1999. The exam is conducted by Environment Education & Awareness Area (EEA) of TERI and attracts participation from school students across India and abroad.
The examination is open only for schools affiliated to recognized education boards and educational trusts. Students enrolled in such schools from grades IV to X can appear in this examination.
Theme for 2017 Olympiad
Environment and Sustainable Development
How to Register?
Schools can register for this examination through the registration form. You can write to us for the form/or download it from the GREEN Olympiad website. They do not accept individual registrations from students.
- Examination dates: September 13, 2017 and October 25, 2017
- Registration deadline: August 1, 2017
- Awards/Prizes for country and state winners
- Awards/Prizes for top performing schools
- Special discount on TERI publications
- Special Invitation for participation in TERI projects/programmes
Examination shall be conducted at three levels
- Level I – For classes IV-V
- Level II – For classes VI-VIII
- Level III – For classes IX-X
The paper shall consists of multiple choice question with no negative marking.
To know more details about this Olympiad and to find the registration form as well as sample papers, click here.