Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the HDFC Bank Parivartan’s COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program 2021.
About the Scholarship
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program is an initiative of HDFC Bank that aims to support the children affected by COVID crisis to continue their education. The scholarship program is meant for school students from Class 1-12 to those pursuing UG, PG and diploma courses.
Under this scholarship, the students who have lost either or both of their parent(s)/earning member(s) or whose earning family members have lost their employment (or livelihood) during the pandemic will be provided with a one-time financial assistance ranging from INR 15,000 to INR 75,000.
HDFC Bank, India’s leading banking and financial service provider, has introduced this scholarship to help those COVID-19 affected students who are left with very little or almost no financial support to continue their education.
- Open for Indian nationals only.
- The students must be currently studying in Class 1 to 12.
- Students who have been through any of the below two crisis situations –
- Students who lost either or both of their parent(s)/earning member(s) since January 2020, OR
- Students whose earning family member lost their employment (or livelihood) during the pandemic
- Annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 6,00,000 (6 lakh) from all sources.
- Children of employees of HDFC Bank and Buddy4Study are not eligible.
- For students of Class 1 to 5 – INR 15,000
- For students of Class 6 to 8 – INR 18,000
- For students of Class 9 to 12 – INR 21,000
NOTE: Scholarship fund can be utilized only for academic expense purposes which includes tuition fees, hostel fees, food, internet, online learning device, books, stationery, etc.
- Marksheet of the previous educational degree (2019-20) (NOTE: In case, you don’t have a marksheet for 2019-20 session, please upload the marksheet for 2018-19 session.)
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate) (2020-21)
- Crisis document (Death certificate of parent(s) or proof of job loss)
- Reference of 2 persons who know the family’s crisis (Can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant (or parent)
- Photograph of the applicant
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship through this link.
Oct 31, 2021
Vice President and Vertical Head – Corporate Communications
HDFC Bank Ltd., Mumbai.