Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Communications- Graphic Design) at Teach for India for the year 2021. Online applications are open.
About Teach for India
At Teach For India has built a nationwide movement of leaders who are working relentlessly to end inequity in education. It’s been twelve years since we began this journey and today we have 900+ Fellows leading classrooms impacting 32,000 children across the country, Through our Fellowship, it has infuse the largest pipeline of driven, skilled talent into the educational ecosystem and have a growing movement of 3400+ Alumni.
The Alumni work at all levels of the education system from teaching, teacher training, school leadership and community empowerment to education technology, policy, governance, media as well as in the private sector. Cumulatively, our Alumni have founded 150+ organisations in the social sector with 200 of them occupying senior leadership and CXO positions across organisations.
About the Position
The Graphic Design Intern will assist the Marketing and Communications team in conceptualizing and designing the Teach For India brand through digital marketing and print collaterals. This position is an opportunity for young individuals to get a holistic sense of the powerful role that design plays in communication strategy and garner exposure to a wide array of differentiated design projects.
- Create digital and print creatives for Teach For India.
- Assist in developing a diverse design language and templates that are unique to platforms while keeping in mind the brand manual.
- Use visuals as a powerful medium for storytelling.
- Be a design custodian while ensuring that all touchpoints are in line with the creative vision and ensuring that the designs are consistent across all of our online and offline communications.
- Assist in conceptualizing, directing, executing, producing, and troubleshooting all aspects of design initiatives.
- Continually maintain awareness of customer behaviour towards design to optimize engagement.
- Illustrate ideas in various looks and styles, and quickly translate content into visuals.
- Have a basic understanding of print and vendor management.
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro
You may also be interested in: