Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellowship at IIT Kharagpur.
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur is a public technical and research university established by the government of India in Kharagpur, West Bengal, India. Established in 1951, the institute is the first of the IITs to be established and is recognised as an Institute of National Importance.
Stimuli Responsive Artificial Leaves for Selective Solar Fuel Production(LSF).
Environmental Science and Engineering.
Department of Science and Technology (Govt. of India, Ministry of Science and Technology, (Technology Mission Division – Water and Clean Energy), Technology Bhavan, New Delhi).
- M.E./M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering / Environmental Engineering / Materials Science and Engineering / Nanoscience and Nanotechnology OR M.Sc. in Physics / Materials Science / Chemistry (with a valid GATE/NET score or equivalent qualification).
- Minimum 75% (or at least 8.00 on a 10-point scale) in aggregate in Secondary and Higher Secondary Education as well at the UG and PG level.
- The candidate is expected to be self-motivated for conducting quality research and publishing his/her work in high-impact scientific journals and conferences.
- Candidates familiar with handling any one of the following analytical instruments will be preferred: XRD/FTIR/SEM/TEM/AFM.
- Candidates with demonstrated verbal and writing skills in communicating results of his/her own research will be preferred. N.B. – Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped / Visually Handicapped and Female applicant.
Upto Rs.31000(depending upon qualification & experience) (depending upon qualification & experience).
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Sep 14, 2021.
Coordinator / PI [Dr. / Prof.]: Shamik Chowdhury
Click here for the official notification for the post of Junior Research Fellowship at IIT Kharagpur.
You may also be interested in: