About the Organiser
All-India Institute of Medical Sciences was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.
About the Fest
Started in the year 1973, Pulse is a socio-cultural, literary and sports fest organised by the AIIMS Students’ Union every year. Participation of 700 colleges in 200 events and has over 10k visitors in a day, makes it the largest event for individuals in medical fraternity in India.
Types of Activities
Pulse 2018 is hosting many events in various fields.
- Literary Event- The literary society presents litfest under the title “Climatic Procrastinations!”
- Sports Events- Basketball, Volleyball and other athletic events.
- Socio-cultural Event- Band performances, solo-singing and social plays.
- Fine Arts- Rangoli making, T-shirt poster and face painting, clay modelling and henna contest.
All India Institutes of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- Register a SINGLE Ambassador (representative) from your college via the link given here.
- A Letter of approval from the Principal/Dean of your college along with his/her seal and signature.
- 3 Photocopies of the same attested by the Principal/Dean.
The letter must indicate the Ambassador from the respective college.
- The College identity card of each participant and a photocopy of the same.
- 2 Stamp size photographs of each participant with his/her name and college written on the back.
1. Demand Drafts should be in the name of “STUDENTS UNION AIIMS” payable at “ANSARI NAGAR, DELHI” (SBI).
Only a single Demand Draft from each college will be entertained.
If the number of students from a college exceeds 40, multiple DD’s may be presented but not more than 5 in number.
2. NEFT, the details are as follows:
Name of beneficiary: STUDENTS UNION AIIMS
Account number: 00000010874584065
IFSC code : SBIN0001536
Branch name: ANSARI NAGAR
Harshit Meena +91 9013225136
Mehul Gupta +91 9810046953
Yuvraj Chopra +91 9814805964
Vikas Yadav +91 9461208976
For more information, please visit the official website by clicking here.